Based upon Sota Omoigui’s Law of Pain – The origin of pain is inflammation and the inflammatory responseation.
- 1. Medications – Anti-inflammatories, Nerve Modulators, Opioids, Muscle Relaxants
- 2. Intramuscular/Subcutaneous/Intravenous Injections - using Anti-Inflammatory, Chemical Denervation with Botulinum Toxin and Osteoporosis medications
- 3. Infusion Therapy – with Magnesium Sulfate, Valproic Acid, Ketamine, Vitamin and Anti-inflammatory medications
- 4. Nerve Blocks – with local anesthetics and anti-inflammatories
- 5. Small Needle Trigger Point, Epidural and Spinal Injection Procedures – using Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy guidance
- 6. Back, Neck, Joint and Tendon Sheath Injections - – using Ultrasound and Fluoroscopy guidance
- 7. Physical Medicine Modalities / Physical Therapy